Friday, January 20, 2006

Coming Soon!

Last summer Dwayne gave me this great Sony digital camera with tons of memory and loads of high-tech extras. All I have to do is attach the memory card to this little stick and insert it into my hard drive. Ah the simplicity. Now where is that little stick? Um, oh yes, it's in the.......box. And that box is in another.........box. I hate moving.

After disgorging the contents of about 350 labeled, unlabeled, and cryptically re-labeled boxes in the attic, I decided to look in the box labeled top right bureau drawer contents ONCE MORE even though I had never kept the box in my top right bureau drawer and why would it suddenly appear in there? Nevertheless, oh joy of joys, there it was.

And so in my next entry I will submit for your approval some pictures of the old homestead. Old is right anyway. You'll see. And our barn. It really is a barn although at the moment it is wearing an ugly masquerade of green asphalt shingles. It is very large and can hold enormous quantities of........something. The inside has a loft and the bottom area is divided up into various pens. I know that one of the previous owners kept sheep. Though when she owned this place it also included 20 acres. So, I'm wondering would the pens in the barn work for goats? Somebody help me out here!

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

I can't wait to see the photos! Especially the barn! I LOVE old barns! Wish I could have one!

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea on conquering the Sony digital camera stuff! I had finally figured ours out, including how to put the pics on the computer...? And then my husband went out and bought a new one that I can't work! Looking forward to barn pics!

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home