Friday, November 10, 2006

God is Good!

I want to thank all the saints who lifted Peyton Rose up in prayer. God has performed a miracle of healing on her and the best news of all is:

!!!!!!!!!!!SHE'S HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Her mommy and daddy brought her home from the hospital this morning and she is as healthy as can be. Praise the Lord!

Praise the Lord, O my soul;
all my inmost being, praise His holy name.
Praise the Lord, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits-
who forgives all your sins
and heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit
and crowns you with love and compassion,
who satisfies your desires with good things
so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.
-Psalm 103:1-5

7 Comments:

Blogger Marci said...

Praising God with you!!! I am so glad she is home. Thank you Lord for answered prayer!!

1:42 PM  
Blogger Lynn Bartlett said...

Thanks for sharing the wonderful news! What a blessing!

11:15 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Thank you so much, ladies! May the Lord bless you!

12:08 AM  
Blogger TNfarmgirl said...

Rejoicing with you! Keep us informed on her prognosis as we will continue to pray!

11:07 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Cheri,
Thank you for continued prayers! I just talked to my sister-in-law, Peyton's great-aunt, and she's doing fine as far as she knows. She only lives a few houses away so gets frequent updates from her sister, Peyton's "grandmama" as she calls herself. I will keep posting news as I hear it!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

I hope your back is doing better. I have been praying daily for you.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Emily, I hope all is OK at your house. I have not seen you around the farm country. Sure wish I had an email address for you. Is everything OK??

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home