Monday, November 06, 2006

New Update on Peyton Rose

Peyton Rose continues to improve, all praises be to God! Her mommy was technically released from the hospital but they have been able to stay in a family room there in order to remain close to their baby girl. They may need to leave the room if a more needy family comes in and will then have to relocate to a nearby hotel. Baby Peyton is not ready to leave yet but great news: she has been able to nurse! Only an ounce at a time so far but better than an I.V.! She is still scheduled to undergo the biopsy early this morning, so let's join in prayer that the outcome will be a positive one, and maybe she will be able to go home soon! May our merciful and almighty Father in heaven continue to pour out His blessings on her.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marci said...

Glad to hear the update. I have her and YOU on my prayer list!!!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Thanks Marci....I really do need prayer right now. I'm having a not very good day. The Holy Spirit must be prompting you. I go to see the chiropractor on Wednesday so hopefully we can resolve this before I get too much more discouraged and frustrated.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Lynn Bartlett said...

Thanks for sharing the good news, Emily. I know how hard it is to leave the hospital without your baby, as I did with our first; it just adds to the stress of everything else that's happening.

Still praying as well for that pesky back of yours.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home