Saturday, December 23, 2006

Back at Home

I brought Calvin home just about an hour ago. The poor little guy mewed all the way, just dying to get out of his crate and be cuddled. The second I stopped the car the sound of his purring filled the air. The vet remarked on how sociable and people-loving he is. He wouldn't even eat at the clinic as long as there was someone around, he was so longing for attention. Sounds more like a dog than a cat!
So, anyway, the good news is that the mass in his tummy has moved into his lower intestine and the vet feels confident that he will pass it without incident.
Of course we had to take out a second mortgage on the house to pay the bill. 8^P

2 Comments:

Blogger Marci said...

I was sorry to hear that your cat was not doing well. Even if I don't like them, I know what it feels like to have a pet in trouble. Glad he is home with you.

12:29 AM  
Blogger RL said...

Merry Christmas Emily!

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home